RHI Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive | Cumbria | Green Footsteps

Energy Performance Certificates for Domestic RHI

In order to receive the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you will need to have a recent Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If the EPC identifies that you need to install loft or cavity wall insulation, this will need to be done ahead of the application for the Renewable Heat Incentive can be made. Where heat metering is not required, the RHI payments are normally based upon the heating and hot water load identified by the Energy Performance Certificate.

Green Footsteps Ltd EPC certificate

Contact Green Footsteps to arrange the EPC for your home.

For MCS installers, we are happy to arrange to carry out EPCs directly with clients for RHI installations. We offer a prompt, independent, value-for-money service to your clients and prospective clients in Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Lancashire from our Kendal base. We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding eligibility for RHI and can work with your client either directly or through yourself.